So...you wanna work in a fun environment and think you could add something special to our team? Take a look at our openings below!
At Beautique, we are a small (but growing!) team of hardworking people who all have the same goal in mind: provide our customers with the best experience as possible! If you feel you have exceptional customer service skills, we encourage you to apply for one of our openings below! Don't see any openings? Check back soon!
Position: Assistant Store Manager
Job Type: Part Time (20-30 hours a week)
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for assisting the Store Manager in daily operations, merchandising, sales training, and other functions of the store to ensure a great customer service experience and to maximize profitability. You must have a passion for fashion, have strong communication skills, and possess exceptional customer service skills. It is also
important that you are a self starter and provide outstanding team leadership skills. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to frequent changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer experience by going above & beyond to provide our customers with an unforgettable shopping experience
- Communicate effectively with the Store Manager & Team Members
- Demonstrate strong team leadership abilities to motivate & train associates
- Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard
- Manage inventory by unpacking and prepping new freight, organizing back stock, and restock merchandise on the sales floor
- Assist with marketing sales events
- Assist the Store Manager in evaluating store performance & create action plans to continue to grow and improve
- Act as a shift manager when the Store Manager is not present
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discount
- Fun Work Environment
- Must Have Excellent Team Leadership & Customer Service Skills.
- Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solving ability
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
- Willingness to learn
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (20-30 hours a week) according to the needs of the business, including nights, evenings, and some holidays
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be at least 18 years of age.